Friday, January 2, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS


Salam and Morning

Today is a special day for my beloved "sister" @ "mom" who has been with me for 9 years now...Kak Jah @ Pn. Halijah Ahmad (former lecturer at KPTM KL, now is in Lembah Beringin)...Kak Jah...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU..wish you a very happy and joyful years filled with flowery of excitement and happiness and may you success in your career and in life...LOVE YOU ALWAYS & REALLY MISS YOU A LOT...isk isk isk..

It's the second day of January 2009, this morning it's raining and cloudy so I guess some people might still be sleeping and dreaming hehehe...Well, yesterday was the 1st day of January 2009 and it was a public holiday and I didn't have much things to do except cleaning my room and spending time with parents besides watching TV. Not intended to go out or "window shopping hunting for shoes...hehehhee"...Hemm, what's my resolution for this year eh? (well I guess I want to make it happen then I can tell the resolution...hehehe..wait and see...Insyaallah)

I want to congrat to all my students for passing their final exams especially for those taking BUS312:

(section 1) - farhan, illa, fatin, hasrul, yani, afiq, asyraf, faris, ferhad, shahir, naquib, nawal, nik, mizah, sarah, aniqah, raayeiyah, wani, kina, umar, yasmin & zuhairah.

(section 3) - aedy, afiq, marina, izzat, nazrul, fadzli, shahril, syafiq, nor syafiqa, noreen, liyana, azriyan, fatihah, ilyuni, aza, shazarina, ariffah, bahiah, izyan, aishah, harni, syafiqah, syafiq, syahnim & zaihan.

Not to forget congrats to my students for BUS202A (section 1): siti norazlina, redzuan, fadzli, safinaz, aniqah, aimi afiqah, norajinah, nur amira, nurfatin amira, yati, nazihah, sharifah, umairah, izzat & wan nur amira.

Last but not least for my Final Project (COS330) students: mallis, sakti, aris, john, ganu, elya, farah, sheeba, abu & afiq

Congratulations to all of you and I'm very proud of your hardwork, commitment and effort. Thank you also for being my students and to have good times with all of you...hope we can keep in touch...and love you all always
That's it for now...continue later...got to prepare time table for my ICSA students coz next week (5 Jan 09, Monday) will be the registration of ICSA-Matric Sem 2...congrats to all of you in succeeding to battle yourself in Sem 2....see all of you later.

2 comments:

  1. thx a lot miz!!! t'haru lak tgk ade nme sy kt blog miz ni hehe =p (nk nanges ni haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. eee..ade nme sy...
    thanx to u too misz sbb ajr sy!!.
    hehehe..

    -ariffah yg cute- =D

    ReplyDelete