Friday, January 2, 2009

New Day...New Beginning

Salam & good evening

The weather outside is cloudy and windy and in my room is very cold...feels shivering to my spine ahaks...Hope it's not raining so that I could go back safe & sound.

The UiTM students have started their classes (even not all but some of the lecturers have started their classes)...the new beginning for these students to battle and work hard to success for the new semester (pray for them...Insyaallah). After that, the next course will come in....and the college will be filled with all kinds of students, with different looks, make-ups, hairstyle??? (maybe)...and new resolution and promise. I can still remember when I was student before. Reading some of my students' blogs of their past memories and stories, well I also remember some of my memories and stories (the happy ones, the sad ones, the unexpected ones...etc...). Sometimes I feel like to go back to those days heehhee...

As chiko said...what has been left behind should not be forgotten but to be remembered as history and to learn from them as well as to improve ourselves for this new year. Thanx chico, reading your blog makes me realize how important is past memories for us to ponder (love to read your blog..heheheeh). Same goes to Ila and Aza...telling about your memories make me thinking of mines too huhuhuhu.

So many memories to remember and I will always remember them and keep them to my heart till the end of my breath (I guess some things are better left unrevealed eh...). Life is filled with so much surprises and happenings. So, expect the unexpected and take the opportunity to explore yourself and learn new things...well that include me too, I am learning to learn new things and try to be a better person....BUT first I need to learn to make myself happy so that I know how to make other people happy. We always wonder and assume that when we look at people surround you happy, then you tend to say "OK they are happy, so I am happy for them..." but we will never know whether they are actually happy or otherwise??? until we approach them and know what their feelings are and what they feel at the moment.

We might look happy on the outside...but on the inside, no one knows (only Allah..the Almighty ONE knows what we are facing and going through)...Life has its ups and downs and we are living in a cycle of life where we might be at the top today and tomorrow, who knows, we might be flopped down at the bottom. I am learning to remind myself to always remember that when I am at the top, always look down and always remember our roots and how do we begin climbing the ladders up to where we are now. Nothing is easy...even when you want to drink and desperately need water and the only way is to buy one...so whether you like it or not you have to buy it right?...therefore, life has a price to pay and whatever you are in...you have to pay for the price. NO PAIN, NO GAIN...and when you face the pain...then you'll taste the gain...You know what's ahead you. Plan your life and live in with harmony and peace.

Erni, I wish you all the best and congrats for the offer for you to work at oversea...I'm very proud of you. Take it as the opportunity, it's your destiny and grab while you can. I'll always pray for the better life and future for you wherever you are. Nana, congrats also for having a new home and baby...feels happy to hear that. I wonder how are my former SS (Secretarial course students) are doing now...hope they're doing fine..(miss them a lot...)

Last but not least, 2009 is not about celebrating a new year but also it is about experiencing a new life, exploring new experiment, learning new things, etc...Remember, when we are looking for the future, don't forget the past...

Till then..chiowwww

5 comments:

  1. wah yeke miss?
    hehe ni yg menaikkan semangat utk blogging lagi ni
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks miss. i know u will always support me. maybe its true its my destiny. if i go...u must come to visit me ye and dont forget to bring along belacan..wakakkakaka.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe miz bce sy pny yg mne la agknye 2 eh...malu lak rsenye lalalalala =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year miss nita..miss u uhuuu (yun)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Salam Maal Hijrah n Happy New Year..
    its been quite a long time we didnt meet..
    Really mis u Miss nita.. ;)
    The brightest future will alwayz be based on the forgotten past..we will forgive but then will never forget.. put those things deep inside ur heart and keep it as ur memory..

    ReplyDelete