Thursday, January 8, 2009

Busy Day

Salam and good day all

Today my ICSA students (Matric, PDCA and IQS) registered until afternoon. I was involved in handling my grouping of students, informing them when the class will begin, etc...etc...suddenly my head was so dizzy and pain (non-stop since yesterday). The students came to see me to get their timetable but I haven't photostate them yet coz there's some adjustment to do and I told them I'll give them next week before the class begin. I've also informed them that I will be having briefing (by level) as soon as possible regarding the ICSA and their next thing to do. Especially for Matric level, I need to brief them in detail about their structure and coursework coz this sem (Sem 2) will be their final Sem before they can pursue to PDCA (if they successfully passed their exam in June 2009), Insyaallah.

I've decided to go the nearest clinic during lunch coz can't stand the pain (nak pengsan seh...2 hari x baik2). Sheeba came and we chit-chat for a while. She's here to make her clearance coz she's completed her DBIT course and she asked my opinion whether she needs to further degree or to work first. Well, I guess she knows what she wants to do for her next move, like I said to her previously, it's better to work to gain experience and explore new environment. You can study part-time or PJJ (it's just the matter of putting your morale and interest in doing what you are in). Same as what Ila said, work first to have that experience and learning yourself to be matured in facing challenging world outside as well as being independent. Who knows, there's good opportunity that we might never realize ahead of us...

Nearly 1 pm, accompanied with my best buddy (Ila), we went to Klinik Kita at Pandan Jaya. The doctor was so nice and warmth. She said that I have migrain, sore throat and flu and she said she's going to give the strongest antibody to release my pain. While checking my blood pressure, we have short conversation (borak2 kosong skit)...and Alhamdulillah my BP is ok. Then, few minutes after that the nurse called me and gave me the medicines. I was given antibody (the strongest one...x taula kuat mana..huhuhu), flu, for throat, for cough (all pills...isk...isk..isk...I really don't like to eat pills....). Total RM49.00 (lagi singgit yo nak 50 hinggit huhu..nasib baik leh claim...hehhehe). Tq my fren for taking me to the clinic...appreciate ur hospitality and assistance...

After that went to the cobbler to repair my shoes (5 pairs of them...huhuhu...repair tumit tu...). 1 pair of shoes costs more/less about RM4 to RM8 (huhuhuhuhu...ranap den....tula addicted sgt kat kasut...rasokan la...padan muko den sendiri...x serik lg tu nak beli lg pas ni...). I've decided to take the shoes tomorrow since Ila needs to meet her classmates to discuss their assignments for Master class. Back at the office, continued my work completing my department members' timetable and then give to the members for them to check. Hope everything's ok.

My next task was to schedule for resit exam for my Matric students which will be held on the 3rd week of January (Insyaallah) most probably by 19/1 - 21/1/09. I pray that they can do better for this resit exam and can continue their next study with other friends. By tonight or early morning tomorrow I need to sms/call them to inform the resit schedule and what they need to do before the resit exam. Tomorrow morning, I need to email to Kak Inazlina (AS'AD/Exam Unit) to schedule for the resit exam.

Now it's 4.45 pm. Sitting at my workstation in front of the pc...(termenung dan merenung monitor pc yg agak2 comel ada gambar kucing nih...x tau nak buat pe dah...). Head feels dizzy and pain...just took the pills and feels sleepy too (ok gak balik naik bus nanti leh tido sambil dgr mp3 hehehehe...). The road is starting to jam-pack, bz with so many vehicles (biasala kalau dah start skolah ni jalan back to normal la jam...huhuhuhu) and start to arrive home late...huhuhuhu. Tonight I want to sleep early coz the doctor said I haven't have enough rest and sleep that's why I got this flu and pain. Yeah she's right...it's not that I don't want to but I need to settle my work then I can rest peacefully (hehehehe)...but it's ok...I like what I'm doing and thank to Allah for giving me good job for my survival (Amin...).....Till then, chiooowwww...

1 comment: