Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Students Registration

Salam & good day all

This morning at 8:30 a.m. me and zarila together with our BOSS, kak ani, were involved in the new students' registration for KPTM program (DBIT/DCS). We "placed" ourself at "Kaunter 4" for "Semakan Dokumen" for new students who will be enrolled into this college. It's quite fun when you've got to involve in this "event" coz you've got to see various kinds of parents accompanying their sons/daughters to register (kind of remembering myself though when my parents accompanied me to register for my Diploma program at UiTM...isk..isk..isk.. - will never forget that)

I handled for checking all the documents needed for the student's registration is completed and certified (for any copied documents). I finished the "duty" at 1:00 p.m. (thank you to AS'AD for providing us "mihun goreng" for breakfast and "nasi campur + pisang" for lunch plus the mineral water...). Well, I haven't done this kind of activity for quite a long time since the last time my "duty" assisting marketing unit few years back...remembering those days, I got the opportunity to go and visit to many kinds of schools, places, and involved in various kinds of education exhibitions as well as meeting various kinds of people. It's kind of fun even quite tiresome but I got the opportunity to explore and experience new "work" and "job" besides making new friends at a new department...hehehehe

Tomorrow will be different registration for different programs and I wish everything will be fine and in order. Can't wait to seeing them...next semester of course hehehhe...

Till then, chiowwww....

4 comments:

  1. teringat gak register kat sana dulu2..huhuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. sempat menjenguk miss di kaunter 4 hahaha
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nk register semula course SS10 kat situ bleh tak? hehehehe...berangan back to sweet 18

    ReplyDelete
  4. mesti intake kali ni ramai kan miss?

    ReplyDelete