Monday, January 12, 2009

Beginning of the Class

Salam & good day all

I just finished my first class for the day - CAT class - Managing People and Systems class. There was a large number of students in my class (I teach section 2) - nearly 70 students in my class and all of them attended the class today. So I asked them to list their names together with their contact numbers. Well, since it was the first class, so I just having a briefing session and what not. About 3 pm I called off the day and will be seeing them tomorrow at 8.30 am class. They requested to start the class at 8.45 am for them to have breakfast...it's ok with me. They were quite active...so far and hope they will maintain their good attitude throughout the semester.

Then, back in my room continuing updating my teaching module for CAT subject...some of the students wanted to have a copy of my module, so need to rush updating the module. Hopefully it can be finished within this week.

Not much to tell today....not in the good mood for "dancing" my fingers today on the keyboard..ahaks...need to settle my work first...start to busy now huhuhu
Before I end this short "story-telling"....want to wish RIDHWAN (my ex-CAT student)...a HAPPY BIRTHDAY...WAN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U...WISH U A HAPPY AND JOYFUL DAY IN YOUR LIFE...see ya later...

2 comments:

  1. Salam Ms Nita,

    hope u still remember me! i miss u so MUCH! happy teaching Ms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyooo. lamernya x update miss. we miss ur story :P

    ReplyDelete