Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Raining Cats and Dogs

Salam and good day

It has been a while I did not update my blog. Yeah since the classes have began plus other work to do but it's ok with me...that's my job and interest. So far Alhamdulillah, life passes by as usual even there're some ups and downs but it must go on and on for as long as I can stand...InsyaAllah.

It's raining cats and dogs outside...so heavily rain....emm wonder how to go back. Alhamdulillah I bring umbrella today or else it will be a messy wet all the way back home huhuhuhu....5 minutes more to go...waiting the clock ticking and ticking to 5.30. Plan of what to do at home....yeah continue marking the final research proposal...I have another 3 proposal to go. This Friday will be having a meeting with my project students to comment on their proposal and their progress on the literature review (LR). I hope everything's fine.

Got to go..til then..chioowwww

1 comment:

  1. miaw mengiaw... ahahahaah miss nita! fahmi here.. u know me??? ehehehe yela miss kan rajin mengaja memberi ilmu kepada generasi seterusnya.. ehehehe xpe2 pelan2 kayuh hapdate blog..

    ReplyDelete