Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This morning I gave a group work to BUS 312 students. I asked them to prepare brief report about virtual team tools and gave them questions to answer. Some of the students were absent and I inform the class not to allow those absent to be in the group...

Then, this evening while I was having a snack, the "PAKATAN" (en. awang, amar, hafiz, sharul, wira, asri) led by saufi (the only pakatan member present in class...huhuhu) met me to apologize for being absent...hemmm. They wanted me to give them assignment...well looking at their effort to come and see me to apologize and explain about the absence then, I decided to give them the questions and also reminder for them not to repeat in the future...or else...no marks...heheeheheh

Continued on my work preparing on teaching notes.

That's all...till then...tata

No comments:

Post a Comment