Monday, January 5, 2009

Feel Good Today

Salam & Good Day All

Hemm today I feel good and I'm in a good mood even some work still pending and yet to be completed in due time. I'm not sure what makes me feel good today but I guess let it be that way eh...so that I'll put a smiley face throughout my journey home.

This morning me and Dilla settled some part of time table which has not yet been keyed-in in the CMS but yet there're still some part needed to check and update since the "ketua" si Rosima (minah laser...hehehehe..jangan marah ek...) will be coming in after her "cuti" to check the time table....(takut weh bila dia pasang sound speaker dia..wakakakakaka)


In the afternoon, I helped Ila (Zarila Zahari) set her blog (heheheheh...macam dah pandai sikitla buat blog ni...tu yg mcm berlagak semacam jekk...) and now she has her own blog...(samo eh jakun jap cam den gak ah...x dapek nolong ah).

Me and Alice (from IED department) have some chat (quite long the chatting...kat tepi toilet lak tuh..ceh...maintain vogue skit...hehehehhe)...well just a general conversation about work and future...Hemm, talking about future, I guess it's time for me to find the next step that is to further my study to the next level...may be in Master or Professional program like Chartered Secretary (ICSA). I kind of falling in love with ICSA since I was appointed as the Coordinator and I found that this course gives me an in-depth input about the program. Yup, sounds interesting about ICSA and I'm going to find out more detail about the whole structure coz as far as I concern...after attending some of MAICSA luncheons, functions, meetings, conferences...I found that this course is promising and also very $$$$$...heheheehhe, Insyaallah...yup that's my next move. And thanx to Ila for her supporting and encouragement for me to pursue in this program.

Not to forget, congratulates to Ila also for her good grades in exam (EMBA program)...I know you can do it bebeh...and work hard for your dream. Feel happy for you.

Hemm, 1 hour left for me to pack my things and go back. Today, a few students came and met me especially the ICSA students asking about their registration and time table. Then, prepare my teaching planner for my next subjects to teach for new session.

Next week, I'll be starting busy with classess and my other work, but I'm happy of what I am doing...That's right when you put interest in what you are doing, of course you'll find yourself happy in doing what you are involved in. Like chiko, he told me that he has set his band and has wrote a single which I have read the lyrics and found it so touching and sentimental (jiwang karat seh....heheheeh)...Well chiko, I wish you all the best and don't forget to give me 1 album once you have successfully recorded a song eh...heheheehheehe

Well, that's it for now....nothing much to tell you all today...till then...chioowwwwww

2 comments:

  1. wah..wah..mdm zarila pun dh ader blog..canggih..canggih

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah pn zarila ada blog..mana link nyer?nak gak baca...=)

    ReplyDelete