Wednesday, December 31, 2008

NEW YEAR 2009

The year 2008 is going to end in a moment...the new year 2009 is coming...hemm what's the resolution for the new year to come???...more shoes?...heheheheheheh...(of course...can't resist of being addicted)

Today, I am happy coz managed to finish my work (even some of them yet to be done, but for the moment still I can handle some part of it). First of all, I have done my coursework mark for PJJ subject Organizational Behavior and hope that they could get better result. For azizah, fauziah, aishah, sheeda, fawzie, azmin, and ajai...good luck and all the best hope can see u all again (Insyaallah). Next...hemm to tidy up my room (so mess...like a garbage store..wakakkakakaa)...well feels like to "upah" someone to tidy up my room...heheheeheheh...(who's willing to help me raise ur hands!!!)...

Well, tomorrow will be the public holiday for new year, hemm everybody keeps asking me where do I want to celebrate new year...what's to celebrate for??? (dulu bole la terkinja2...terlompat2 kat merdeka square...now, with the aging moment, better think of something beneficial to do). Maybe stay at home and thinking what will be the next move or what will be the new resolution (new ke??...rasa mcm kena carry forward jek resolution yg thn ni ke new year 2009...biasa la tu mcm x pernah buat...ahaks)...Whatever it is, the most important thing is for me to improve myself, to be a better person and also to think what's best for me.

Jodoh pertemuan di tangan Tuhan yang Maha Kuasa, keep searching of what I want...love?, peace?, harmony?...above all it's our life to decide and make it happen...and I'll pray to Allah that new year will bring me joy and happiness..and lagi murah rezeki...Insyaallah

Well, friends HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009...hope this new year will be much more better than before...till then...sayonara...chiowwwwwwww

1 comment: