Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fasting and Merdeka

Salam

Alhamdulillah, hari ni dah masuk hari ke-6 kita berpuasa. Time goes by so fast....kejap je dah hujung bulan and next week dah masuk new month of September.

Yesterday (26/8/09) my mum tak sihat - demam and flu - so I decided to buy some lauk kat bazar Ramadhan - my dad bought few kuih. Only me, my brother and parents kat umah berbuka. My other brother, Naim, kat UiTM belajar. Today pun my mum still tak kebah from her sickness...risau gak ni

Tak berapa lama hari je lagi kita nak sambut Merdeka (31/8/09) di bulan puasa...yup even it's now a fasting month tak semestinya kita tak lupa hari Merdeka. But looking back at those times, when our parents, grandparents and others tried to fight for independence, it was so tough and critical....and now, we can see so much development has been done. I'm really proud to be Malaysian. People nowadays are lucky to have all the things and facilities that once difficult to get and never dreamed of getting one. We should be thankful for that.

Wish to all of you Selamat Berpuasa (for Muslims) and Happy Independence Day 2009...may we achieve more success and may the country is in peace and harmony.

Till then...salam

1 comment:

  1. Miss NIta sayang.....

    Selamat Berpuasa + Selamat Hari Merdeka + Selamat Hari Raya....

    =)

    ReplyDelete