Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What's In Me

The day goes by with another misery and sigh
Unknown of what will come for me to face the fear and anxiety in mind
Uncertain of what will come to me as I am not ready to face another curiosity in life

The day goes by yet with another tears and broken heart
What's in me...will I know myself better or will I be the same as before?
Happiness...joy...laughter...the pain that I have to go and tear it apart
What's in me...no one will know what
As I am on my ownself...facing...running...walking...wandering the wall of empty heart

Yes...the day goes by with sorrow in the eyes
For me to bear the pain and anger inside
For me to burden all the hassle and cry
So...what's in me then for me to disguise?
No one would ever asked why
For me to be shy by

Another day yet to be passing by...with pity and sorry for me to die
What's in me to be missed when I'm gone in the memory of life
What's in me to be remembered when I'm not here anymore to fly
Wandering in my empty head...thinking of what will I find
Is it happiness?...Is it joy?...Only time will come by

Things happen for a reason and only time will tell
For what's in me I myself would never spell
For what's in me no one would ever ring the bell

Let the day passes by...let the time plays it rhyme
One day I will find for what's in me to cry
One find day I will know for what's in me to shy
And one unknown day I will see for what's in me....for me...myself to hide

No comments:

Post a Comment