Friday, March 6, 2009

Thanks Aza & Zehan for the Chocolate

Semalam (5/3/09) Zehan & Aza came to see me to discuss on their final project Chapter 3 (Methodology). Before the consultation start, diorang bagi coklat..yum..yum...yum...(my favorite tuh coklat ahaks...- famos amos lagi tuh..hehehehe)...beshhhhh...Awal semester ari tuh diorang bagi coklat jugak. Thanks to Aza & Zehan. Memang sedap bangat sih...ahaks (almaklumla orang bagi...tu yang sedap semacam wakakakaka). Lagi pun such a long time I haven't had any chocolate. I bought a packet of cadbury (zip) ari tu tapi tak makan2 pun. Pastu, I gave them to my CAT students kelmarin...to Nadia Vun and the geng (Section 4).

Then, started to brief Chapter 3 together with Fatin & Izyan. I showed them sample of Chapter 3 and what to be included in it. I asked them to prepare as a draft first and then let me check for approval. I explained to them that this chapter is quite easy and not much hassle in preparing it. So I gave them 1 week to prepare chapter 3.

About 2 pm (supposedly ada class Virtual tapi sebab lapar bangat - baru je dapat break and lunch - so I informed students that class will begin a bit late - and diorang pun ok gak coz ada gak yang baru nak makan). So, me and Ila tried a new cafe in front of our office (dulu kedai buku - tapi dah open new cafe). Cafe tu nama dia IRC, so try la makan kat situ...heemm...ok la (for first time attempt). The price is affordable and sesuai la jugak untuk students kat situ coz ada wifi. At least ok gak adala 1 cafe untuk bumiputera coz sebelah dia chinese cafe. Then straight to class...bebudak semua buat presentation (group presentation). Tapi ada 2 group lagi yang tak buat (ada problem skit) so I asked them to present next week.

The whole day yesterday was quite tiresome...banyak kerja back-to-back. But, it's ok, as long as we know how to prioritize our job, right???
Balik keja Alhamdulillah jalan tak jam...very smooth...heemm best tuh. Bas gerak dalam pukul 7pm then reached home about 8pm (normal time la tuh...). Penat sangat badan, terus zzzzzz

Tilll then, adios..tata

1 comment:

  1. sm2 misz...
    da agk da..
    misz mst suke coklat tuh...
    nnt ble kewangan mengizinkan ktowg kasi lg ek misz.
    haahhahaha

    ReplyDelete