Monday, October 12, 2009

What a Happy Day Today

Salam and good day all

Since the last time before Raya I wrote on this blog...quite some time I haven't updated any story...just been so bz lately with so many things popped up back-to-back.
Well, to start, today I had a very happy and joyful day. Nothing much it's just I am now a year older as before...Insyaallah I'll become more matured and value my life and to think of my aspirations ahead of me...InsyaAllah.

Thank you to those people (friends, colleagues and my beloved students) for their beday wish (10/10) until today. I really appreaciate your wishes and gifts. This evening, I supposed to have marketing (BUS313) class with Sem 5 DBIT students. When I entered the room it was dark but I can see the students so I turned on the light and mumble why the class so dark...bla..bla..bla...and suddenly...SURPRISED!!!!...I was really shocked when all of them sang the beday song...I felt my tears gonna drop but have to control from dropping. I was numb, surprised plus happy and unexpected.

There was a cake (my favorite) from Secret Recipe (nyum...nyum..nyum) on the desk and it really made me joy and happy coz they really made me surprised. I didn't expect a thing at all and never expected it would be such a surprised moment for me. I cut the cake and ask Sal to complete the cutting and ask the others to passed the slices to each of the student.

Then Qila and Sal together with Mira and Bell presented me the gift representing the whole class plus Nazrin also gave me a cute gift...I became more numb and my hands were shivering coz felt so surprised with this kind of thing. We didn't have class but had such a nice chatting and conversation about anything. Thank you all for the cake and gifts, I really appreciate them and I felt so happy and excited with what all of you have done for me today. Thank you again.

Salam

1 comment:

  1. miss, sy nye blog da tkr ke http://kainsongketmoden.blogspot.com skrg..yg lm xde da..hihi.

    ReplyDelete